Kidspace Adventures Holdings own and operate 3 visitor attractions within the M25. We welcome over 700,000 people a year through our doors and host over 3000 birthday parties a year. In June 2022 we will be adding another attraction to our portfolio which will take our visitor numbers to over 1 million per annum. We are a young company and have further plans for growth over the next few years. It will mean working an 8-11 hour shift with a positive attitude, and a smile on your face with a "nothings too much trouble mind set". We have a variety of departments which you can work on, including; our Activity Team, who oversee the activities we have on offer, for example our Go Karts and play areas, ensuring site cleanliness. Our F&B and Kitchen Team run the daily F&B operation, whilst ensuring cleanliness. Our Party Hosts ensure the smooth and fun operation of our various types of parties, ensuring magical moments. Full training for each department provided.
You must be available to work both days at the weekend and during school holidays. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to these hours.
Kidspace, Romford, The Brewery
Age: 18-20 -£6.83ph
Age: 21+ -£9.18ph
Age 25+ -£9.50ph
Position Summary – Scope of Job 18+
Kidspace Romford is looking for fun, energetic, and enthusiastic team members to join its fantastic team.
We are looking to recruit part-time team members that are available to work weekends and some weekday afternoons.
Kidspace is a fun and rewarding place to work.
The Job role includes, Reception duties, Food and Beverage duties, instructing guests on the Go Karts, Climbing Wall and Sky trial and general cleaning duties.
1. Customer Service
· Act as a point of contact for visitors, answer questions, give directions and engage positively with visitors.
· Report any issues or problems to the Duty Manager or Line Manager in order to drive continuous improvement.
· Deliver outstanding customer service and demonstrate positive and enthusiastic body language to all visitors.
· Drive and encourage positive online social media reviews such as Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google
· Offer a positive first response when handling visitor feedback, complaints, or queries.
· Escalate any visitor issues to the Duty Manager or Line Manager if unable to resolve and conclude.
· Assist with lost children and follow the procedure when a child is lost or missing from their parent or guardian.
· Call for First Aid assistance should any accidents or incidents occur.
2. Presentation & Standards/Cleanliness
· Ensure cleanliness standards are maintained to a high standard and take pride in the appearance of the site at all times.
· Empty bins and litter pick in assigned area of work and around the whole center when moving to and from different areas.
· Dispose of all rubbish and waste correctly.
· Clean and monitor toilets to ensure they are cleaned regularly and checked throughout the day.
· Attend to spills as and when required.
· Handle cleaning materials and chemicals correctly and in line with COSHH training
3. Health & Safety
· Responsible for complying with the company policy regarding Health & Safety.
· Ensure job role is performed safely in line with the standard operating procedure and any specific safety controls.
· Ensure hygiene standards are adhered to in specific work area.
· Report any Health & Safety issues, potential hazards, accidents or near misses to your Line Manager, Duty Manager or member of the Management team immediately.
Key Performance Indicators
· Online Social Media Reviews on Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google
· Cleaning Inspections & Audits
· Opening & Closing Checklist Audits
- Perk box - Discount codes for all types of sites and stores
- Weekly customer feedback rewards - nominations for team member of the month
- Team member of the month rewards
Citizenship - Eligible to Work in the UK
Work Experience - Customer Service experience desirable from leisure, hospitality, hotel, entertainment, or any other customer facing industries or sectors.
Experience of working with children
Friendly and passionate about customer service
Can demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Able to work independently and alone at times.
Hardworking and enjoys having pride in their work
Weekends and School Holidays
Your application was submitted successfully.